Sunday, June 29, 2008

LOH MEE~

knw wat it is?? super yummy loh mee... made by my best fren yjia's mum ler... today as i had told her tat i wil go to her mummy food shop to hav a try... ahahha n wth.. the sun so damn hot today.. making me whole day dizzy... although it is a super sunny day... i stil ... with my sunglasses n umbrella... together v my mum went there n enjoyed my favourite LOH MEE~ it is really tasty o ~ pls dun doubt... no no
mummy... i m really sry tat i need to upload tis photo ... to show how tasty it is !!! see my mum was eating the LOH MEE so so so concentrating... even her pic been taken also never notice it hahah~ luckily she never online ... if not i m gonna get killed!

yijia... u should feel touched ler~ as i know u never see ur mummy new shop yet... so i had taken the risk to act as a spy ... taking the photos of d shop secretly.. a bit paiseh ler tat time~ do u guys see me in tat mirror capturing d scenes of d shop? got potential ler to be a great spy.... wahahha n yijia... i wish tat ur mum's shop got a big black mirror to hold d sunlight !! it is too striking la! very heaty!!! i had sacrified my fairness for the sake of the LOH MEE~ sob sob...


erm... curi curi captured it ... 2 workers were playing passing LOH MEE game~



n tis is the place where the LOH MEE been prepared~ n pls dun be confused tat d shop stil got sell other delicious traditional foods o..... LOH MEE is just my recommendation hehehehe~




1 comment:

Waijane said...

Omg...u went to yijia's mum shop???envy betul!!!i miss her cooking especially her hai nan mee...hehe...her mum got giv u discount o not since u so close wif yijia????hehe...