Saturday, June 21, 2008

who's d cook??? me!! me!!

like usual wake up "very early" in d morning... ( should be afternoon d)~ mum v bro went out early morning.... need to settle lunch n dinner by myself today~
luckily lunch my sis helped me settle~ as i woke up at 1pm~carrot potato pork porridge ~ yum yum...
glad tat i no need to cook tis afternoon... silently smile heheh...
BUT ! nearly late evening d... i went to kitchen thinking tat my sis should be bzing v tonite dinner.... =.= ended up i be d cook for tonite dinner! damn it! she is sleeping after i shouting n shouting for her name...
u know~ normally shi fu will only go to kitchen when got important event rite???
oklar.... now me d shi fu need to qin1 zi4 xia4 chu2 as her tu di curi tulang....

firstly, tied up my fringe... very ma fan v tis hair...
second, take out all d materials which i plan to cook later...
3rd, cut n chop all those materials
4th, skillfully cook v my secret recipies wahahahhahaha~ syok sendiri ler :P

1st i prepared was d fish... for sure shi fu also has her own shifu master one rite? after calling her master mummy how to cook d fish... i started killing d fish!! easy job for me ler~ wahahha
goreng d fish n then cook d kicap for it~
jiang ~ jiang ~ jiang~ jiang~ d fish dish complete!!! ( after a loud screaming for help due to d oil splashing~ n my shout wake up my sis ~ so now she is beside me as my assistant helping me hold d cover of d kuali to avoid d hot oil heheheh)... finally i get her up to help me~ wahahha devil's smile wahahhahah
very tasty o ~ my sister eat til kilat kilat!


follow up is the green long bean( my favourite) ... erm..... please dun judge d book by its cover... cause i ACCIDENTALLY put bit much black kicap heheh paiseh paiseh.... n overcooked d bean... so bit soft soft n black black... BUT STIL DELICIOUS O!


3rd dish is i myself also duno its name~ something got related v pork lar! erm.... let me called it super vinegar black pork dish hehehe sounds so keng rite?? whhahaha...
ok tats d 3 meals i had tonite~
my stomach kru~kru~kru~ already.. so happily thought i can start my dinner d ~
suddenly...... my instinct told me i forgot something!



wtf! i forgot to cook rice lar!!!! shit shit shit!!! like flash ~ i quickly ran to wash my rice n cook it~ huh.... wat a tiring cooking today!!


finally~ i can sit down n hav my dinner v my sis d...... peacefully... everything is safe to eat hahahah

tiring face after a war in kitchen v a YEAH ! complete my mision !!!




3 comments:

syen said...

halo jmin..
cooking skills hebat leh!! looks yummy!!!=)

nottipie said...

muahahaha what the heck, u n jane's blog gets me laughing like hell.
goodjob woh!! with the dishes AND THE POST!

jmin said...

hey... pls dun laugh at my cook ler! very tiring one!!!! next time got chance let u try... if u dare to .... wahahhahahahah