Saturday, June 14, 2008

jmin crazy for money~!!!!!!!!!

~ CAT & ME ~
NICHOL & ME~ she is our show gals person in charged~
MAI YAP & ME~ after setting my hair
all d 6 show gals for d onlige games launching event~



finally .... back to kt...mis my bed mis my mum miss homecook n i mis astro n my laptop!!! 14 days at kl... 4 days working... luckily only 4 days working , if not think i will stay at intensive care unit!!! just on 3rd day i work .. hahaha nausea d ~ =.=


3 days i worked as promoter at tesco mutiara... tats really suffer as i worked alone!!!!! super sa po jane was staying at her home studying ... preparing for something she think may happen.. altough i insisted tat everything wil be ok!!!! 1pm to 9 pm... rm 70~ plus if hit the target ... wil hav little commission sob sob :( so pls do appreciate promoter hardwork!!! quite pity man~


only 1 day i worked as a show gal at d summit... together v another 5 leng lui.... tat day quite enjoying .. although need to bear v d high heel painnnnnnnnnnn....... frm about 10am til 9 pm.... quite an interesting job... as can walking, posing n talking photo arounds... my favourite!!!! hehehe...


basically my job is just posing for others to take photos.. n giving the booklets away to customers... everything is ok... until...... about 7 or 8pm .... something scary happen!!!! my god.... due to technical problem... a program was delayed... so............ the super "clever" MC using his mic called 2 show gals to go up stage!!! n tat 2 gals were so so so so ..... accidentally a show gal named CAT n ME!!!!!!!! at tat very moment... something silently whispered out frm my mouth ( WTF) ... i m not paid for tat ... =.='
forcefully .. v smile i walk up d stage n CAT.. then to my surprised... tat super duper MC asked a guy frm d floor.... ( DAMN IT) to sit on a chair ...... then turning n facing us announced tat we r going to seduce tat guy v sexy dance... again WTF frm my mouth secretly....
not to scare .. not to scare... cleverly.. heheh i was then approaching n biting his ear tat... " y not d guy seduce we gals??" wahahhahahaha... u know wat??? becoz of tat idea... hehehehhehe i managed to escape frm exposing my 1st virgin sexy hot dance on tat damn stupid stage...
after coming down... everyone is looking at me... knw y?? my face is like a super super red apple!!!! hahahahahahhahaha

No comments: