Thursday, June 26, 2008

change ~ change~ change again!!!


i went for a hairdo again!!! dunno wats wrong with me... 2 weeks 2 hairstyles~

shorter n shorter... i think i m the saloon freak d ! hahaha ... well.. really dunno nicer or worser.. anyway jus hav a try.. wahhaha risky try!!



frm the side way.... =.= any comments? wahhaha really shorter rite?


basically the straightening i did last week... spoilt my hair d... damn brittle ... especially the end of my hair.. so since i m now at kt.. i went to james de pam just now n get her help to safe it... blah blah blah blah... she did explained wat she gonna do on my hair, v skeptical smile, i passed my life to her!!!

few hours later... after cutting n curlin n hair treatment~ finally the end result out!!!
she is damn vain of her achievement... but at tat very momeny... i just try my best to adapt it ... hahahahhaha so can imagine tat while she was nonstopping praising nice nice nice... my face is blurring n saying yes yes yes... =.=

6 comments:

syen said...

hey i like your short hair!!! =D
p.s. better than the one last week hehe cause this one actually highlights ur face shape =)

jmin said...

hahaha thanks thanks.. i m so so worry tat u guys cant get used v my shorter hair... wahahha my mood gonna up to heaven today!! wahahaha

Unknown said...

i aso agree that this one nicer o! more stylish...

i wanted 2 change hairstyle aso... but dun hav d courage.. sigh~

jmin said...

go go go !!! just hav a try ler lian~ gonna start class soon... very very no mood now :(

Waijane said...

Nice hair style!!!really salute u...coz u dare to hav a try on ur hair...u asked me"if tomorrow is the end of day, will u regret of not changing ur hair style''??

i will consider ur words and hav a brave change on my hair...hehe

muacks!

nottipie said...

one word nia... KENGGGG!!!