Friday, June 20, 2008

hair~

yes ~ me again!! wat to do ?? too bored staying at home d~ gonna grow fungi plus d spider webs... soooooooooooooooo...... to kill my time... i browse thru all my photos( accidentally hahaha)...
to my surprised, found tat i hav gone thru few changes of outlook~ since i was born v tat very little tiny cute hair... ( d photo of baby me can see frm my 3rd latest blog) .


then as i growing up together v my hair also...

below is when i was in kingdergarden( around 5 - 6 years old).. cute rite? v d straight cut short hair... innocent look ~wahhahahah


stepping into primary school... hahah my favourite is dancing~ but too bad we all hav to be colek til like monkey red ass~ hahaha ( about 9 to 10 years old.. not so remember) ~ hahah stil bit innocent look hor~ stil remember vividly we r dancer for a dance whichi using so called in mandarin HU LA QUAN... hey quite popular o ... been invited to several performances~ hahaha .. feel like our facial impression bit weird? knw y? hahaha cause everyone not get used v the heavy make up... soooo... we NOT DARE TO SMILE!!! hahaha guess where i stand?
yeah! in d middle ~ :P






reaching secondary school... haha stil d innocent look~ ( agree?)

just finished spm... preparing getting into matrix~

hair getting longer... ( damn it ~starting talking rubbish d~)


going into uni also v tis innocent face n innocent hair~
then.... change into curly hair~ i really think i m getting mad v boredness....
keep on talking about hair...
but i really got ntg to write within tis few weeks...
can u guys feel my lonelyness in kt without u all??? aiyo y everyone not at kt!!!!!!!
i m starting get annoyed ...

well... short curly ... long curly hair~ also curly hair...
my hair getting longer n longer... ( i m repeating wat i m saying) gosh~ i m totally in d state of wu liao...
boredness n wu liao-ness hav dulled my mind!!!
sooooooooooooo....... i ended up get me a 360 degree total brand new hairdo!
initial result quite good.... but now... sob sob my hair spoilt d!!!
boredness .. wuliao n now + depressed .. depressed n depressed!!!
hair is freaking brittle now!!! limp , scraggly hair!!!
arghhhhhh!!!
in the nut shell~ dun simply risk ur hair just becoz U R BORED!!!
DANGEROUS!!!










1 comment:

nottipie said...

muahahaha. total crap! still look good tho