Tuesday, July 1, 2008

saujana gathering~

turning here turning there... then only managed to find an ideal carpark somewhere quite a distance frm d new saujana which is just opposite to the secret recipi~

dun really understand y the new saujana wanna move to such a hardly-find-parking place... damn it!

heavily walked into the restaurant( hahaha due to my high heel) , i thought i was the lastest person who came, but seems like no body who i thought wil be there inside!!!

suddenly ~ my eye sight caught on 2 gals who looks familiar!!!erm.. they are pei chi n ching ching( dun really know how to spell their names... haha but who cares!!).... erm.... erm.... hesitatingly, i approaching them slowly... Ting! i stopped my steps... i wavered whether i should join them while waiting for others ( as i really thought they had d same appointment v lian them just like me!!!) ... but i really paiseh ler~

Fortunately~ my rationality had twisted my thought!!! wow... i should make a cal to lian 1st!!!
the most safety method!!! wahhaha .....

Du..Du..Du... wei, lilian i m jiamin~ where r u guys now!!??? i m now at the front door d... y i cant see u guys one? ( frm me)
Oh! we at upstair ler~ faster come up ya~ ( frm lian)
got upstair one meh??? how to find the stair??? cant see it ler !!! ( frm jmin)
n blah blah blah.........




successfully.. i went to upstair... n saw them ~ wah really super luckily i din go to sit with pei chi n ching ching them... if not... sob sob.. u guys wont see me at upstair d.... my face maybe inside a hole somewhere near the corner of the shop!!! hahahahahhahaha
since i had my dinner at home d ~ so i just ordered a glass of kiwi furit juice hehehe for the sake of fairness due to it got lots of vitamin c.....

shu wen, yun yi ( quite a period din see her d) , me n wen sin....



hahah brian ( he jst back frm canada together with about rm 10 000 .... his part time salary ... so envy hahaha) .. n really sorry for keep on interupting ur story telling hahhahahahah.... sometime i really 38 bit heheh... think u guys get used to it d hor~ beside is conghan, chiou hong, lian n me ! erm... seems like i m getting fatter bit during tis holidays... nvm nvm ~
n frens... next time pls listen to my words ler.... everytime when i wanna talking no ppl wanna choi me hahaha so bad ~ at least i also the eldest among u guys ler~!!! sob sob.....

when everyone almost finished their meals... 3 ma lak lou came... han wei , yi wei n kong chiu the sun! hahahah he also got fringe like me d!!! hehehe... tats the first word i said when i saw him wahahahhaha n i m the thinnest among them so glad!



doing ntg... as guys starting to chit chat about their secondary football memories... ( is it really very interesting about form 5 football games?... curious) .. n we gals really doing ntg there... so curi curi snapped the moment of guys 38-ing... hahahahhahaha n lau han wei .. u really like photoshooting hor (v innocent look )~ hahahahahha
to provided more quality photos of me.... i decided to double my exercises .... hehe so wait for my nicer photos in coming soon blog ya~ mis u all frens!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha... gal... not u only dat confuse when reach there... i aso thought ching ching them is 2gether with shu wen them de... then i walk there... but suddenly i stop aso.... coz i remember shu wen said she reach d... so i call her!! luckily lor... if not i aso very paiseh... terus run back home d~ hahaha

k lar~~ miss ya~ c u dis friday ~

nottipie said...

wahhhhh. khong chiu the sun! muahahaha I forgot he's the sun.
YERRRRRRRRR I WANNA GO BACK!!!

jmin said...

wahahhaha... envy ler~ hehehe my purpose of writting tis blog had acheived d!!! wow wow wow damn happy now... devil's laughing wahahhahahahahahahahahahahahwahahahahhahahwahahahhahahah