Sunday, July 6, 2008

food ~

wat a tiring day today~ feeling sleepy now~ but stil get myself to the front of my notebook ... 1st day class.... paying tat paying this... hai... y all the instruments so expensive one har??? pokkai d lor~ luckily 2 pm finished class... after having a nap.... went to the swimming pool downstair ... learning how to swim but in vain~ i m really baka in swimming....

2 days before~ went for food shopping... to refill my food at kl house... wahhaha all r my food!!! lots rite??? felt so satisfied by tat time!kids pls do not learn the action in the photo~ only can be done by those been trained...
mr tan.... is descending on the escalator v the super fulled trolly~ act yeng there hahaha


finished shopping... time to treat my stomach d~ although it is quite well known for a long time d ... it was stil my 1st time to try it! TAKO TAO... i was having the prawn one.... but i prefer octupus more!!! ( all the octupus eaten by tan kok how..)



i really dun understand y they just cant give me a spoon???? instead of the 2 thinny stick! wtf... how to take up n eat.... wasting my time there trying n trying,....




finally............ finally~~~~!!!!!!!!!!! can cucuk it d!!! so lembik ler~ mis it now!!! wahahah

rubbish~ before leaving ... i was shouting at somebody to throw it to the dustbin just behind him..... tat somebody replied me.... AIYO NO NEED ONE LA.... OTHERs ALSO DIN DO TAT!!!
staring... n staring... hehe eventually tat somebody threw it`~ be a good citizen mar!







1 comment:

Waijane said...

ur somebody is who??
lolz
the one who will be working at spore?