Saturday, July 19, 2008

@#$%^&**$@$%$#@

if i m given second chance.... maybe i really wanna reconsider my choice about tis course....
i m totally in enormous stress tis year.....
3rd year = clinical year....
8 main core subjects.....
8 subjects r examined within one week....
somemore.... due to tis year we got extra holidays.... our study leave on the other hand is cutting off.... WTF~!!!! in addition to tat... i need to achieve tat damn quota of marks to enable me sit on exam ... WTF WTF WTF!!!

just started my class 2 weeks.... i already sick for one week... now stil sicking....
it is not just theory i need to understand n memories... but need to practise it onto my patient which is no longer a dummy head , but is a real person with breath , heart beat n flowing blood..

previous hectic life + super hectic life now~ WEEJIAMIN gonna become non human d

everyday after class.... i wil look like just attending a war... mesy hair.... pallor looking.... terrible dark eye circle.... n tiring heart....
physically mentally emotionally socially tiring....

everyday need to prepare for next day clinic section is totally a damn tiring job.... beside need to revise my lec notes... finding extra add-on info to complete my own notes, searching for person who can help me to borrow reference books... plus.... gonna preparing fund raising for my dental nite activities..... n preparing for my trip to indonesia conferences.... ( think 2010 year i wil lagi bz like hell... as my faculty gonna be the host for next conference)

i really hope tat i can appeal for another 24 hours for a day.... perhaps more...

academic hectic hav completely masked all my initial planning on gyming... ( WTF!!!)
the amount of scolding @##%^$%##%* has increasing since my first day class......

y cant my schedule be more loosen bit???? YYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????!!!!!!!!!
y cant d head of faculty pity on us bit???? so tat i can enjoy my uni life a bit more... just a bit more...

tats all my complaint for today.... can u imagine tat im writing tis on such pretty young saturday nite~??? can imagine how stress im now?? !!!

damn it! im gonna turn my stress into motivation now! gonna continue my reading d~ jia you to me n all my dear frens.... n i m looking forward for 26th july gathering wahhaha....

1 comment:

1+ said...

don stress don stress jia you! =)