Saturday, July 19, 2008

being a senior is super damn good~

hectic life~ now only got time for blogging.... classes started for 2 weeks d ..... mean

it is our faculty tradision to hav at least one month orientation for those FRESHIES ~ orientation for my freshies also 2 weeks d...
~


Be clear tat they dun even get a junior status ... they need to undergo tat super horrible orientation , get paseed n graduate frm it to get the title junior~!!!

i been thru tat... 2 years ago... til now stil remember those piercing high - pitched voice frm my super seniors n seniors who were shouting at me... everyday sure get scolded...


the name ( frm 1st year til final year chinese students), their previous school, dob, hobbies, n hometowns are the particulars which need to memories... n u wil dead if cant answer fluently all those particulars when they asked u.... tats how they train my memory ( quite lame rite?)


stil recalled vividly , as i m 2nd intake student, being late for the orientation for 1 week, i been called to one of my senior room.... for ROOM SERVICE... dun get me wrong tat it is not d one u think but ... standing in d center , n my head lookdown, surrounded by 5 seniors, each take turn to shout n scold me ... just for nothing....

now.... i m d 3rd year senior d.... so glad tat i m now d one who scold ppl ... wahhaha


tis is d so called " LOOK DOWN " in our orientation..... they need to bend their head 90 degree down with a book in between their mandible( lower jaw) n chest. tis is to make sure their r looking down 90 degree in order to avoid d book drop. sometime i m quite pei fu my grand grand grand grand seniors who had invented such GREAT IDEA~!!!

p/s tis photo is actually forbidden to be published.... if i get caught..... i dun think u guys wil see me in my faculty next year.....

1 comment:

kenkiat said...

why dentist so cruel to their junior 1? =.=