Thursday, May 15, 2008

stupid + silly + idiot mistake ~




tis is my hp k810... sony ericson
gosh!! for thousand months i thought my hp got virus!!!!!!
story begin v....... one day , happily i connected my laptop v my hp to transfer my lovely photos... BUT!!! to my horrow... my laptop after tat kena cb virus!!!! so... sadly i ingat my hp also kena lar... as i found a weird file which cannot be deleted... damn damn sad.... as i cannot transfer my photos to laptop anymore ... i plan to bring it back to kt to repair.. kl repair too expensive d!!

ok.... so r u guys feeling very curious although my hp kena virus thousand months ago.. how come my frenster stil always got new photo uploaded?????
the answer is~ hehe wat a clever action i did... which i mms my photos to mr tan kh... then he helped me upload it!! hehe my god... who can imagine tat i did tat for months!!!!! ok... nvm ... im stil bringin the hope tat i can repair it as soon as i reach KT!!!

today is about 14th day i reached kt.... n TO MY SURPRISED!!! my hp never had virus !!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

initially , i did take my hp to hp shop , asking for their help to check 4 me whether got virus not~ disappointedly, they all geleng kepala!!! dunt hav such service... 2 days!!! i been searchin all over kt hp shops but all in vain!!

tonite, luckily i met a net fren who open hp shop. wow!! i eagerly asked him how to solve my pro. Guiding by him, i meticulously connected my hp to laptop, scanned it n walaoyeh! IT APPEAR NO THREATS BEEN FOUND!!! can imagine my feelings???? suddenly so happy ( tat i can use my hp to upload photos d ) , in other hand so so tulan!! n damn geram... how come i so stupid, silly plus idiot!... worry for months.... for a completely nonvirus hp..... WTF !!!!

No comments: