Friday, May 9, 2008

modification of my old blog~ taiwan trip~ n also specially to shyyi

10 days taiwan trip.... is d modification of d pervious blog which i forget to upload my photos there... paiseh paiseh... wow this is the 4th blog tat i hav uploaded tonite... tired lar... hehe actually i just learn how to upload photos in my blog today ~ MY SO GREAT TEACHER IS D........... SHYYI!!! thanks to her ya... now i would like to thanks here lots as without her .. then without me n my blog here.. with those pretty photos... so all the viewers should also thanks to her.. shyyi... u really a great woman .. who lighten up my dull life... who cheers me up ... taking me away frm sadness..... u r the angel who lead me to the brighten road with photos..... oh my shyyi... i really dunno how to continue to crab about tis d ... sry to stop here.. haha anyway thanks lots... muacks
my group table clinic presentation~ hehe all is my own design o~ nice?? financial planning relevant to dentistry!!!
after the conference ~

oh oh~ my world!!! dom dom dom~ condom world!!! pls use it for safety!!!


jiu fen~ another good view spot n good place to taste tea...



my coursemate( most leng chai one they said) but very cocky!

representing malaysia team.. haha drinking beer competition... 1st round juara but 2md round bee kicked out hahaha

oh my god!! i saw him~ more leng chai in movie!

during the last practising~ hehe am i too concentrating??




haha thailand cute guy~ is he like wu zun?? i begged my guy fren so long only he agreed to take me along to take photo with him... happy face---> me


cultural nite performance~ ASMARA DANA~ i hate the practising!!! both my knee blue black!!!!

haha jumpin post~ NG many many thousand times d!!! very tired~ finally get one nice capture


another new post!!! wow ~ nice post ler~ pusing kepala n then smile~ hahah




at QING REN QIAO~ i damn luv here... the wing very strong n quite hot la~ trying a new post reaching the sun .. but too short lar!!!


aiyo really forget his name ler... tat nite we are playing truth or dare.. too bad.. he hugged a gal but not me sob sob...


v my favourite senoir alexis~ act cool ~ too bored d lar waiting those guys finding way to the MA LA HUO GUO steamboat restaurant! actually right side the sunglass i wear is broken one!



taken on our way to MAO KONG~ it is a very pretty nite viewing spot... need to take cable car which i m quite scare about~ to reach d a dunno wat name of a hill... luv there!!! got many restaurant ... many FOODS n a place for tea lover... but i forget to capture the scenery there.. paiseh paiseh



MINA senoir v me~ during the cultural nite at taiwan~ am i sweet in cheong sam?? haha first time wearing cheong sam.. feeling not bad~ at least got some body shape hahaha























No comments: