Friday, May 9, 2008

getting a tattoo for myself~ yohooo


haha my CHU NU SHOW of my tummy with a cute butterfly .. enjoy it haha


nice ??

finally... i did it !!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww damn happy now hahah... it's a tattoo of a butterfly.. guess wat it means? butterfly ~ freedom!!! give some comments ya!~ btw dun tel my parents!! if not another pretty woman wil be get killed in malaysia.. dying in terengganu marang state. stil remember i did it just on the day i finished my exam~ hehe kh ( my dear bf) haha bring me went to a shop named KINN ( recommended by my housemate) at sg wang, so if u guys wanna do it , can go tat shop , the handwork not bad o~ initially it is quite painful but i enjoyed it wow~ felt like someone using a very narrow needle head n scratching on ur superficial skin layer.. quite SM feeling hahah but after following weeks quite itchy!!! damn it ! cant eat egg, chicken , sotong( my favourite) , prawn, and many mores~ wat to do?? ad did it.. like in chinese words.. killing urself just for beauty haha i m not sure whether is it translated in such way haha.. anyway just the same meaning haha...

No comments: