Friday, May 9, 2008

my photo's

jus now got a erm.. cute silly fren named shyyi~ complaining tat my blog is lacking of my photos.. so to fullfill her desire, now please give a big applause to WEE JIA MIN's PHOTO SHOW....
hehe this is taken at midvalley.. taking when too bored waiting for other frens coming to meet me. the lighting quite nice rite?? next time can save money no need go to studio to take nice photo .. hey guess who is the owner of the muscular arm beside me ar???
jane , chen hui n me ~ at the santuary... stil remember tat jane initially is wearing a superduper ah ma t shirt and a long lose jeans... then due to our plan changing to clubbin plus... haha erm.. a secret ( if post it here, i wil get killed by her) , she went to a shop at the curve n buy this bluish green low cut sexy dress... hahahaha wat a rich gal!!

TAN KOK HOW!!! i said how many times d dun take photo of me when i m eatin!!!





am i cute?? aiyo so paiseh ler



my little bro~ stil the same!!! always so small!!! i mean the size of his body hahaha




sarah n me~ too bad i m not lesbian if not...

NEW YEAR EVE!!! celebrating at THE CURVE .... not bad rite the smooky effect .. making us more erm... SEXY wahahhaha well.. cindy stil d same.. CUTE hahahah

the guys~ still... the same pattern haha

( MY 21ST bday at my home)
aiyo... i forget to capture the precious moment which we spent in my lovely room when... sarah hugged by aw wahahhaha.... when i licked daniel wee ear hahahahha ( bit geli la) ... when shien liang been licked by aw ( the most happening moment) and not to be forgotten~ CHUA MING CHU broken my bed!!!!!!!! erm.. ming chu .. sry to say tat maybe u should diet bit n continue v ur green apple hahahaha ~




all the gals~ duno if next year tat we stil can gather together ma?? wil it be lesser amount??? :(





so damn mis u all~ dunno when only can gather together.. lesser n lesser kt frens left in kt...
more n more photos wil be uploading hehe

2 comments:

shyyi said...

sampat betul dis wee jia min..keep praising ownself throughout whole blog..sigh sigh...** no eyes to c *8 hahahahaa...

Unknown said...

sigh~ i was unable ur birthday dat time! long time din gather liao....

btw, where r u now o, gal? u got back KT mar??? i was so bored in kt without u all!