Thursday, June 18, 2009

emo talking

oh my godness..... m wondering when was the last time i opened my own blog.........

heading the end of my holidays...
finally i decided to REOPEN it .. luckily it's not stg that may grow dust, or else i shall be hard put to clean d dirts n spider webs.... hehe

mm.. m staring at d screen, wat should i write ??
frankly.. i dun really like to write blog, until now i stil cant make myself luv it... n also dun understand y others like to do so and some even seen to be indulged with it..
maybe i lazy to do so? lazy to think wat should i write n wat shouldn't be written.. or m just feel unsecured to pouring out all my secret thoughts into a form of visible notes where everyone from four corners of the globe is able to peek into my own world..

sometime, i really have a complicated feeling n thoughts... but for sure cant be all written at here!! so , it make me reconsider wat's d meaning of writing a blog...
sometime, i wish i can share it v my frens but i truly dunno how to tell..

anyway, all this is just the sensitive and emo talking...

sorry to be the wet blanket for those who always enjoy their blogging... paiseh paiseh...

No comments: