Thursday, June 18, 2009

"inspiring" books!!

ok.. bye bye to those emo talking...

think i really need to hav a blitz on changing the way of my thinking...
blogging should be the most relaxing stuff to be done esp. after the whole tiring day or esp. a when u are being a couch potato during a super long boring holiday!

my plan of FREQUENTLY blogging "are" just castle in the air!!! ops.. hopefully the ARE will become WAS haha ..

thanks god! that my house at pj is going to have the broadband system FINALLY.. also it will be shared with the opposite neighbour... wat to do ? m staying with d other 5 housemates under one roof, therefore things can only be done after getting their approval!!! nvm... i deeply believe that toleration make anything lovely!! so no more excuse not to blogging huh? BUT , wat if d line is SLOW?? hahahahah

back to my holiday now... every frens is all around d world...sarah(nz), jia(aus), sying(kl), jane(uk), khayinn (korea), shu fen(aus), mingchu(china), shyyi(kl), su yen(us), lian(kl), n bla bla bla.. only few little kittens left at kt!!! pity me! for the one n half month m staying at home!!!! sleeping eating watching tv rushing my dramas bla bla bla... sounds relaxing?? heheh
those having exams now ... wish u all GOOC LUCK ya!!!

just now while tidying my few bags of books which I'd took back one month ago, suddenly found 3 so so so inspiring books!!!! entitled " GOOD ENLGISH WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS" AND "A HANDBOOK OF GOOD ENGLISH" and " 7 formula INDIVIDU CEMERLANG " !!! GOdness... since when i have such 3 books... so i was trying hard to recall, oh! to my amazed, those books are the presents frm d school authorities during my secondary school due to academic purpose. Suddenly, i felt guilty cause.... the transparent wrappers of the books are stil intact!!! hahaha paiseh paiseh... so i decided to hav a glance into those inspiring worthless books.. EXCEPT tat wat 7 formula individu cemerlang... well i plan to give it to my little bro... so dia akan jadi orang yang berguna n cemerlang... and hopefully it can stop all those foul words coming out frm his mouth hahaha.. To my dismay, while passing d book to him, he said KANASAI! erm.. nowadays youngster.... so d another 2 books, think i will keep it as the enhancement to my basic English learning ... hahahah if only i will remember their presence on next week...

ok ... time to rush my drama again...

No comments: