Saturday, January 31, 2009

thanks gals!!!!!! i m so touched!!!

2 days before my 22nd bday....
while i was napping in my room.... suddenly someone knocked my room door..
in a messy look~ i opened d door in half conscious condition.....


wow!!!
happy bday...
3 gals standing infront of my room... holding a nice looking cake!!! wishing me happy bday...

i was in shocked ... totally shocked ... n surprised!!!
quickly ... i closed my door n changed my pyjamas,
my god!! i m so touched!!!
my 3 ever best frens made a bday cake for me!!! it 's a cheese cake...
gals~ it is the tastiest cake i ever eat... really thanks!


also!!! to my surprised, they werewearing the same design t shirts!!!
4 little hot cute sexy adorable chickens which symbolised 4 of us ...
v " WE ARE PROUD TO BE BEST FRENS FOREVER" words!!!
the best t shirt i ever hav!!!!!! (sry tat i cant upload d photos now... wil update in next time! or see it in my best frens blogs~)

MY GOD!!! i felt so touched!!!
thanks .. really thanks...... really really thanks...
i m so so glad tat i hav u all.. sarah jia n sying!!!

if somebody ask me , wil u hav anything to be regreted if u die now ...
without second thought , i wil say no!!!
i m proud to hav u 3 as my best frens... til forever...
i wil only regret if i cant spend more times with u all!!!
i hope our relationship wil be continue til no ending even after decades....
even after we all die n born again as another human being.... even animals.....
i hope we can meet again at soemwhere else n become each other best frens... even if we are separated at different places...

when ever i go , wat ever i do, where ever i live, however my life is, n who ever i wil meet,
my best frens wil always be 3 of u all!!!
i really really luv u gals!!
gonna mis all of u !
muacks... last kiss before i go back to kl tml....
take care k ? all the best!
promise me to meet up again at 2009 nov!!! i m waiting for tat!!!!

2 comments:

one of us said...

HAHAHA! so touched harrrr! i love the video u guys made for me too! have watched it for N times lol!
and im loving u more and more each day!! i promise, this yr ill keep in touch with u guys more often!! my new year resolution kay! =D

tonnes of love from sarah ^^

syen said...

jia min, happy birthday!!!!!!!!
4 of you are so cute!!!! =)
aww wish i can watch sarah's video too hehe
btw, happy cny!!! didnt get to meet u when i went home this time =(
take care ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!